Resurrect Your Dreams
Did you ever have a big dream or idea of what you wanted your life to look like? Or some BIG dream of achieving something great, but over time your dream faded away? If you’re like most, many events began vying for your time: relational issues, career stress, financial worries, fear, time management, and personal defeats and before long you began to drift off course only to find yourself in a place you never expected to be, asking questions like:
- How did I get here?
- What decisions did I make that put me here?
- What happened in my life?
- Where is God in this situation? Is God in this situation?
- How do I find a way out?
It seems that many of our dreams are forfeited by the inconveniences of life; along with an increase in responsibilities…or perhaps they are sacrificed on the altar of defeat and buried in the tomb of time past.
It’s time to resurrect your dreams and discover a fresh new passion and purpose for your life, so I declare; April As Resurrect Your Dream Month
- Describe what your dream is, or was, that got buried in the past.
- What do you believe happened in your life that put that dream on hold?
- Are there things that remind you of your dream, if so, what are they?
- Write your dream down in a place so you can see it frequently.
- Is there anything holding you back from pursuing your dream?
- What small steps can you take today to make your dream a reality?
- What’s worst and best-case scenarios if you do or don’t take action on it?
- Do it!
I would love to hear what one of your dreams has been that is hidden in your mind. Shoot me an email, give me a call or schedule a complimentary 30 minute Resurrect Your Dreams Strategy Session – click here.